All The World Mission Network
It's harvest season in the Philippines. People everywhere are busy gathering and storing their crops.
It reminds me of Jesus' words in John 4:35 "...Vast fields are ripening all around us and are ready now for the harvest."
It is also harvest season for the Christians in San Fernando. This whole year, we have been planting, watering, watching and waiting for the harvest of lost souls.
Over the next couple of months, we will press in with obedience to the vision God has given us to gather those who are ripe to receive Jesus Christ and be saved.
Upcoming Harvest Events: (October, November, December)
* Open-air evangelistic meetings every night in the various plazas of East San Fernando (where our church building is located)
* Celebration Parties (for home cell groups which are multiplying)
Bridging Events (connecting with the community):
* Song-writing workshop- (now being advertised by the bars, clubs, parlors and other public places)
* Song-writing contest- for composing original Filipino praise and worship music
* Family Fun Fest- (Carnival games, horseback riding, clowns, kids shows, and more)
* The gospel will be preached to crowds of people through puppet shows.
Community Service Events:
* Medical & Dental Mission: sponsored and funded by the San Fernando church
(Pray that pharmaceutical companies will give us free medicines and equipment.)
* Street Children's Christmas Gift-giving:
(Pray that even non-believers will give food, toys, clothing, vitamins, and household needs for impoverished families units)
We're out of money, and have had to stop construction on the church building. It seems like the worst time to be spending large sums of money on missions and community outreach. However, we trust that God provisions are overflowing with us; and by His power it will be accomplished.
Thank you for being a faithful prayer partner with this mission!
The peace of Jesus is in you.
By Timothy Warden | ASIA | Philippines | Medical Missions